2006-01-24

Houston, I have an apartment!

As of today, I have the keys for my new place. So, of course: pictures!

First, the view from the front walk:
Riverstone: Front

Appropriately enough, as you can see, my apartment is sticking its tongue out at you.

Into the living room:

Riverstone: Living Room

Stairs on the far left lead up to the bedrooms. Note the ultra-mod bookshelf on the right, and behind it, the INCREDIBLY LUMINOUS KITCHEN, FILLED WITH FUSION POWER. Or halogen. One of those.

Riverstone: Kitchen

Having TAMED THE POWER OF FUSION, you can see again the bookshelf and the freakishly uniform kitchen. It's relatively open, yet has excellent cabinet space. Yay!

From the kitchen/dining room area, one can access the porch:
Riverstone: Porch

(aka The Place To Which The Smokers Will Be Exiled For Parties.com)

So, up the stairs.

This here's one of the two bedrooms:
Riverstone: Bedroom

Note kickass window and vaulted ceilings. (Note also same shitty vertical blinds I've had in every apartment. Grr. Hate.)

The bedrooms are basically identical, albeit mirror-images of one another. The view from each bedroom: trees. Just trees. Mmm.

Out onto the balcony:

Riverstone: Balcony

The balcony is nice, but as you can see in the far-off duplicates, it's only partially covered. When it rains, I'll be hiding down on the porch.

So, that's the place. The movers come on Thursday to deliver my actual stuff, but my internet connection may take another 15 days or more — and that, after all, is what determines my actual move date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home