2005-11-30

Psychic iCal; rough schedule

When I started at Choice in March of 2004, I entered a recurring event into iCal.

It's called "MONEYS," and recurs every other Wednesday, when my paycheck appears. (At the time, getting a regular paycheck was kind of a novel concept. Freaking startups.)

Rather than telling the event to repeat forever, and littering my future calendar with paychecks, I entered a stop-date. When I got to that date, I figured I'd extend it into the future if I were still at Choice.

What stop date did I choose? 20 December 2005.
When's my last day at Choice? 20 December 2005.

Freaky.


So, for all three people that read my blog, here's the schedule I'm working with right now.

December: tidy up my affairs and start organizing (i.e. selling off) my stuff.
20 December: last day at Choice.
28ish December: apartment hunting trip to MV.
1 January: temp housing kicks in, allowing me to visit it at the end of my trip.
6 January: get all my stuff on the road to MV.
8 January: move into temp housing.
16 January: start new job.

This is tentative; I'm still waiting on confirmation from the relocation guys.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger b.i.t. said...

Freaky indeed. Although with you, not entirely surprising.

When are you gonna know about your temp apartment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home